Saturday 13 September 2014

RELAAAUNNCHHHH! I am back! :D

So, you're probably wondering what the hell Tash? Where ya been?

First things first, let me set it straight....I had NO COMPUTER or INTERNET for ALL this time I've been off! Yeah, I had my phone and tablet but have you tried to use the Blogger app? It is so ridiculously bad you can't do a thing. No, Blogger you really need a PC or Laptop for, I have now bought myself a secondhand Lenovo thinkpad, which I am quite happy with for £70.00 it's really better than my old PC plus it has windows 7, which is great as 8 is rubbish for my old XP loving brain!

Second thing, my job! Life on Reception at the hotel is incredibly hard work, it's fast paced & extremely tiring and trying to juggle that with commuting, seeing Ed, seeing & working Apollo. Something had to give whilst I caught my breath.

Third thing, Ed. Ed and I simply did not see enough of each other before, we're now a lot better at managing our time.

Apollo! I have been so busy these past few weeks I have only had time to ride him once a week!! Which I hate, if I had it my way there would be an extra day in the week to have off so I could have another day to ride. My lessons are still going great though and we are progressing well together.
 
Apollo & Me enjoying a hack out back in early August.

BUT what's been happening Makeup wise!? If you follow me on Instagram you will see that I have been posting on there nearly daily with products, looks etc. It's definitely an easier blogging tool whilst out on the go ;), I DID go to IMATS London and I might be bashed for this but...although it was fun and a great experience, I found there wasn't much discount on products (certain brands were amazing though!) Huge Shoutout to Sugarpill for coming over as that madeeee my trip really! :') Also....it really was not big enough, me and my mum got there for opening, waited outside in line for maybe 10 mins and then were in an out in an hour 30?!

The high quality of my Samsung's front facing camera...


#nofilter ;)
So that is my bringing you up to speed!-
I am aiming at the moment to post once a week, hopefully I'll be able to write maybe two or three posts on one of my days off and post periodically, I am hoping I will do one LOTD and one Review each week...but this all depends, I am trying guys! I love you all so much and everyone asking after my makeup and blog has really touched me, I hope we can build a good future of it together! (Plus, have you seen the previews of the XMAS kits!? OMGGGG!).

I am planning on redoing my room too so stay tuned for pics on that and details on where everything is from....I think you're going to like it!


Love you all,

Natasha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment