Thursday 17 April 2014

Birthday LOTD & Beauty Haul!

My Birthday was Monday the 7th of April! Thank you for the messages & cards, I had a lovely relaxed day with some shopping ;) a cute lil' afternoon tea with Ed & his family and went out for Wagamama's in the evening with my family which was so lovely-if you've never been..why not!?
And just to let you know, I am NOT obsessed with the colour pink, despite how it may seem after you see the pictures :P

My Full Face :)


Ma Pink n White EYes


Products used for this look :)
Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk as my base (to really make the white and pink pop), Sugarpill "Tako" for the white shadow, Sugarpill "Dollipop" & Concrete Minerals " " eyeshadows for the pink, LOOK Beauty Mono shadow in "Gilet" as my transitional crease colour to make the look that lil' more wearable ;) .
Tarte "Exposed" Blush (as I didn't want to go with a too sweet look with pink cheeks as well!!) & Nars "Copacabana" multiple for my highlighter. Benefit "Gimme Brow" was ran through my brows and They're Real was gracing my lashes. MAC's Viva Glam "Gaga 1" was on my lips (and I don't think I've ever actually made that colour work quite as well as that, so that went really well!). I was going to wear falsies but I just couldn't bring myself to look THAT fake >.<, especially as Ed's grandparents' were coming :P


My LUSCIOUS Kat Von D Shoes <3

My Full Outfit










My Dress is called "Glamour Guts" by Iron Fist Clothing (hopefully they will start up their UK site again soon!?) and I kinda wish I bought it in a medium instead of large as it's a tad loose and I would've preferred it a bit more hugging ;)

My Shoes are Kat Von D (sorry I have no idea what model) but I actually got them really reduced at a random outlet shop before Christmas!
















Anyhoo! Onto the BEAUTY HAUL (which I know is why most of you are here ;))

HAUL!
So, I am sure you can probably guess what everything is but I shall list anyways:
-MAC Colour Correct Compact (Yellow)
-MAC Hoop Lipstick (Matte, from By Request Collection)
-MAC Prep & Prime Radiance Primer (sample)
-MAC Myth Lipstick (Satin, from permanent line)
-Lime Crime Uniliner in Rhyme
-Lime Crime Uniliner in Reason
-Lime Crime Coquette Lipstick
-Lime Crime Styletto Lipstick
-Lime Crime Cosmopop Lipstick
-Duo Dark lash glue (from Cocktail Cosmetics)
-Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!
-Real Techniques kabuki brush


(L-R) Hoop, Myth, Styletto, Coquette, Cosmopop

I am so in love with the products from Lime Crime I am going to HAVE to try some more! Coquette is such a beautiful colour (I have worn it tonnes already) and I can't wait to wear Styletto somewhere too! I have already tried the silver uniliner (I believe that one is called Reason) and it's staying power is fantastic and it's buildable in pigment too!

And contrary to what I thought, I do actually really like the Naked 3 palette! I find it works nicely for day to day wear-kinda wish it had a couple more lighter/creamier shades though, find I am using my Naked Basics in conjunction with it quite a lot. But nonetheless the shadows are still high quality, butterey and smooth to blend :)

I shall do some more updates on the products as I use them!

As you can see I was well & truly spoilt! I had such a lovely day and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! See you in the next one! :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment