Wednesday 12 March 2014

LOTD: Leaving Do of HRTC!

So I am sorry it's taken me so long to post this LOTD I know I left HRTC like over 2 weeks ago now but I've just been so busy trying to settle in to life at a hotel! (So different but I am really enjoying it :)).

This is the makeup I wore on my leaving do for HRTC though and I have to say it was a really lovely evening and I miss everyone a lot :3 x x x


My Full Face :)

My EYESS!

For the main colours on my eyes I wore were from the Too Faced a Few of my Favourite Things holiday palette they were: Moon on their wings, Chocolate Milk, Woollen Mittens & a smudgin' of Dark Chocolate just at the very outer corner & a smudgin of snowflakes on my inner corner!
I lined my top lashline with my NARS liquid pen liner and topped with some (actually, Halloween) lashes that I got from Superdrug agees ago! They're kinda webbed with some lace but you could hardly see that and they actually looked really nice on :) (Love it when you just get a feeling and it works really well!) I also wore Maybelline Rocket Volum mascara, before the lashes (just so you know :3).

Main Products Used!

My other main products used were the lighter side of the Sun Bunny bronzer as a contour and a mix of the melt into spring blush & my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar as my blush. I also used my Illamasqua highlighter in Fondle but I forgot to add that to the photograph >.<. I just wore balm on my lips.


As I say I really miss working with everyone at HRTC but I am much warmer in the hotel now!! Hope you're all well and not missing my 52WODN posts too much! I promise to try and stay up to date with my posts on here as much as possible on my days off it's my 3rd thing on my list after Apollo & Ed :P (I won't say which is first out of those two though ;) ).

Love you, guys! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment