Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year's Eve and Santa Babay Looks!

So I know we're all now into the New Year and all but I had to show you my two favourite looks from the Christmas Party Period. So up first is my Santa Baby look that I wore to Nicki's (yup, the awesome gal who held the Pirates vs Mexican's-boy does she know how to throw a good bash ;)) and I really love this look as even if I wasn't wearing the Santa outfit, it's just a cult classic look.

My Full Face, from a photo taken at the party.
The design I made for the look...with the dodgiest Lip drawing ever seen!
All Products Used :)
So a few of the staple products used in this look were Benefit's Benetint, Benefit's Browzings and Rimmel's Apocolips lip laquer in Big Bang. The eyeshadows and liner aren't too much of a problem to the look and the primers, face products etc are simply personal preference :)


Next look is my famous NYE drag-esque look that everybody liked! It's definitely a favourite look of mine that I've done in a looonnngg time!
My Full Face :)
Ma Eyess...


All Products used :)

And for this look there are a few staples once again, Illamasqua's Lipstick in ESP was definitely the focal point (please note the inspiration for this look came from the Purple Leopard print dress all the products are sat on in the photo above). Too Faced's shadows in Cream Coloured Ponies & Ooh La Orchid were the only two eyeshadows I used and I also think that the Urban Decay Flushed palette's mix of contour, blush and highlight was perfect for this look :) I am sure you'll notice the repeat in face products used, this is because these face products make the best combination for coverage and staying power on my skin and when I know my makeup needs to stay all night and endure, drinking, dancing, partying etc. These are the same products I reach for everytime

So, I hope you liked this post on my festive looks and I hope you guys had an awesome NYE whether you just sat at home watching Gary Barlow or out getting absolutely wasted ;) I am so looking forward to this year :) x x x


*ANNOUNCEMENT-YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- januarybeautyful *

No comments:

Post a Comment