Monday 11 November 2013

LOTD The very start of Fall looks for me!

So this week's LOTD is my first of my fall/autumn looks, purple and smokey it's perfect for this time of year :')
My Full W I D E face :P


























I don't know why but this photo made my face look particularly wide! haha, oh well! I used a fair few different eye products to get this look but its worth noting it stayed put and looked lovely all day! This was also the first time I have used the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette & Antique Blush and I LOVE them! They're both so perfectttt for this time of year :')-Good Job Sleek! I also used a Mac Mineralized eyeshadow...can't say I am in love with these but I do like the glitterey-ness :P And Illamasqua's Depravity made a lovely base for the look.
I am wearing the B.Beautiful foundation mixed with the Body Shop's illuminator (can't buy this anymore). Ooh! And it's really noticeable in the photograph how gorgeous Benefit's Lemon-Aid is under the eye! -Look how smoothed out and fresh it looks there! <3
I am still loving MaxFactor's Wild Mega Volume Mascara and finished the look with MUA Lip Boom in Vibe, which is their nude-iest/most natural colour :)

My Purple Smoked out eyes



All Products used for this look!

So, this is my first fall look! Did you like it? What do you think of the new Sleek Vintage Romance Palette & Antique Blush? Did you pick them up? x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment