Tuesday 5 November 2013

LOTD First of November and it's an ARTY one :3

So, I got this BeautyUK palette on a whim as it caught my eye. WOW. IT IS AMAZING. It totally made me inspired to do all these different art-sey eyes... Today's just makes me think of a goildfish :P

My full face MINUS lipstick...cos I actually forgot! D:

Ma amazzzinnng eyes... if I do say so myself ;)
I just used a white shadow in the inner third of the lid, and blended orange out from there, lined with a black gel liner :) I tried Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation from the sample...I quite liked it, it was a great medium-full coverage and lasted well but it wasn't matte all day, so, can't give it 5 stars but I did like the finish as it really did not look cakey! and it was quite a good colour match :). I then used Elf's highlighter, Milani's sunset duo, Body shop under eye concealer (which is AMAZING, a stiffer stick version of fakeup-i'd say) and then lashed up with Lancome Hypnose mascara <3


I really liked this eye look and think I'll be trying a few more like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment