Monday 18 November 2013

LOTD-Ariel's Flounder Inspired Eye look :3

So this is my craziest look for a while, what can I say? Every once in a while I like to throw on a wig and just go for it?? My inspiration for this look was Flounder from the Little mermaid, plus I just couldn't wait to try out my new sugarpill neon elektrocute pigment which I got here: http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/prod/sugarpill-elektrocute-neon-pigments
 I love Cocktail Cosmetics and will certainly be buying more of these pigments!

Ma Strange Face ;D
Ma EYESSSS XD

All Products used :D

 I think next time I'll do my brows too, just to push it up a notch ;)

Hope you guys like this super crazy look! Let me know what you think about the pigments and recommend me some more sugarpill colours?? x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment