Monday 4 November 2013

52 WODN 4.11.13 Space Inspired...Out of this world :')

When you touch me I die, just a little inside, I wonder if this could be love, this could be love, cos' you're out this world, galaxy, space & time, I wonder if this could be love, this could love!! I am so in LOVE with Gaga's new song VENUS! I just think its so catchy and amazing, kinda reminiscent of Judas and I just cannot stop listening to it XD. Anyhoo, That is why this nail look is OUT of this world!

My Left Hand :)

My Right Hand :)

Polishes used-Barry M's Pink Sapphire Glitter & Sally Hansen's Purple Pulse

I am kinda into everything space-y at the moment, I've always loved the Star Trek movies :3 I am reading Hitch hiker's Guide to the galaxy (currently on the second part where they land on earth billions and billions of years ago) and I've been reading a lot into big bang & moon landing conspiracy theories :P haha, this is all in my spare time of course :P x

No comments:

Post a Comment