Tuesday 8 October 2013

LOTD: Shopping at Hobbycraft and Crafting for the rest of the day afterwards!

So Yes, I ventured into Hobbycraft once again! Well...I was after some modge podge type stuff (as I cannot find modge podge here in the UK for the LIFE of me) and I saw they had something similar online and thought, Well, why not have a little shop round? And I am  so glad I did! BUT that is another story! :P

Ma Full-Poutey-Face :*
My idea for what to wear/how to style it, I needed something easy to chuck on that would still look cute. I picked this leopard print jumpsuit I own from Topshop and grunged it up with some army boots and a top knot. My face, was quite easy but looked really, really nice and glowey!
I wore Dainty Doll shadows (if you can get hold of the yellow, I'd recommend it!!) and really just did a nice bronzed contour with Nars' Laguna, Physicians Formula Pearl Highlighter and Benefit's Rockateur (which, I still haven't totally figured out yet, haha!) I then slicked on some Nars' larger than life gloss in Place Vendome and then stuck some of the MUA one direction balm (I think I got...someone loves Watermelon??-Not sure, sorry!) But then whacked on some Avon super extend mascara and Elf max coverage concealer (which, if you do not already know I majorly LOVE-check out my elf haul/review here:http://januarybeautyful.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/elf-haul-august-2013.html).

Products used :)
Thanks for reading guys! Hope you liked this post, if you think I should start doing an Outfit of the day once a week...let me know, yeah? :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment