Tuesday 3 September 2013

2.9.13 Look of the Day-Peachey Keen for a lunch out with ma boys...

So I bought this new coral coloured dress and decided that a peachy makeup look would be just the thing to compliment it! Plus, peach makeup makes for a really nice cute day look that looks like you've made quite the effort :)

My Full Face and apologies for the awkward awful face I was pulling...unfortunately this was the best picture :S
My eyes o.O
So, to create this pwetty peachy look I used Cliniques' Lid Smoothie in the colour Bare Honey...? (something like that-it's worn off :/) as my base as this thing doesn't crease and will lighten the orange colour of L'Oreal's Magnetic Coral Color Infallible shadow :) I then worked a small amount of Fearne's black liner pencil into my lash lines and finished the eyes with some Maybelline The Rocket Volume mascara. For my face I used MAC's mineralized skinfinish in Adored (from the Tropical Taboo collection) and Milani Sunset Duo in number 02. On my lips I used a combo (god bless you Nicole Guerriero for giving me that idea!) of Accessorizes' Lipstick and a B. Lip Gloss :)
Products Used to create this pwetty look :3
So here's a sneak peak at the colour of my dress (store21) and my Necklace (New look)


Annnddd! I just HAD To share with you my cutsey shoes I bought from TK Maxx! I am so in love with them and they were only £14.99, Bargain! -plus, they're really comfy :3 x x x
ermaghadddd :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment