Saturday 3 August 2013

LOTD: 3.8.13, Purple N' Rhinestones & Dark Pink Lips...

So this morning whilst I was moving my makeup back from downstairs studio to upstairs bedroom, Ed decided he was going to take some of my Rhinestones and put them on my face. Then asked me to wear them all day, I thought, yeah! I quite like them!!

My Full Face :)


My Eyes

Showing off my Rhinestones!

I got these rhinestones from The Works! ANDDD THEY STAYED PUT ALL DAY!

So yeah, that was my look for today! I am really sorry I didn't get to photograph the products, I could not remember and very organised-ely put it all away! I am sorry I am just so tired from editing all my EPQ photos D: BUT they will be up soon and you can all tell me what you think :'D

One thing I CAN tell you that I used for this look is the bourjois clubbing liner in purple: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bourjois-Clubbing-Eyeliner-Violet-Laser/dp/B003TFQ5J8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1375557070&sr=8-5&keywords=bourjois+clubbing+eyeliner


Keep an eye out for my MUA, LOOK & ELF Hauls/reviews etc :)

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment