Tuesday 27 August 2013

LOTD 26.8.13 -Inspired by the 80s with a bit of colour blocking!?

Today I wanted to try out my LOOK beauty mono shadows I bought in my most recent haul (stay tuned for the review and swatches-hopefully next week now!) and so I decided to use Jewel as the blocked colour, Gillet as a crease/blending out colour and Couture as a Bottom lash colour/liner.

My Full Face

Of course, if I really wanted to go all out 80s I should've taken the colour right up to the brow and drawn thick brows on, with a lot of blush blended out to the hair line, but....I kinda needed it wearable for walking round a car boot sale...lmao >.<

Ma Colour Blacked Eyes...
I then swept some Benefit's One Hot Minute over my cheeks, popped some High Brow Glow under ma brows, whipped up my lashes with some of that MaxFactor Wild Mega Volume Mascara (which almost disappears into my skirt-a skirt which I did NOT wear for the day haha!) and lastly, slicked on some Tarte's Amazonion Lipstick in the shade Whimsy.

All products used :)

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know if you actually like a weekly Look of the Day?

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment