Monday 15 July 2013

Pirate Party Full Outfit & Makeup :D

Let me firstly apologise that this is so late! (Barcelona-Full Post on what we did etc to come :))

We had so so much fun! Nicki had put so much effort into games etc for us to play and traditional Mexican food! So impressed! The music was good and the booze was flowing (always good!) and we just LOVED dressing up!

Full outfit

So as you can see, I went with my Black Bandanna and Red Snakeskin Boots. I went with the red boots as with the red lipstick they broke up the black and white well.
I was going to curl my hair but ended up with very little time so crimped quickly!
I must say that I really love the blouse! It's so soft and sheer :') So pleased I bought it XD will now be wearing it just generally I think.
I am not sure I'll wear the leggings again, but never say never!
I think I'll start wearing bandannas more often though as I really liked it!






















Products I ended up using :)
 I used soooo much bronzer!!! I also just whacked on Revlon's Colorstay in Earthly Tan (WAYYYYY too dark for me) it's a gorgeous bronzed brown and I think that added with Nars' Laguna & Benefit's Hoola, I was well away! I used Sleek's Brow Kit in Medium & a brow and lash gel from M&S, Mac's Riri Woo with my lips lined with Benefit's Waterproof BadGal liner ;) Which Ed said he really liked a two-toned lip like that! So, I am going to do that more now XD


For my eyes I used Sleek's Lagoon Palette (as it has a LOT of Pirate named shadows and I wanted to stay as true to the theme as possible :P) I used the shades Black Pearl, Ariel & Oyster :) I tried to keep my brows as ungroomed as I could take haha! *One thing I would say is that Pearl looks quite pale and white, bit shimmerey, above is it blended out REALLY WELL! It's almost a pure silver metallic!*


Ed & I on his Dad's Motorbike :P

This is Ed without his outfit on but he still looks cool, I think :P
Below is a picture of a few of my friends, you can see some made more of an effort than others! :P xxx

A few of us all enjoying the drink! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment