Friday 26 July 2013

LOTD 27.7.13, Pink Sunset :') x

So I bought the Sleek ultra mattes IV Palette aggeess ago and finally got round to really mixing it up and trying it out this week (got a BIG Sleek Review coming up, so keep your eyes peeled!). I've never been a huge fan of Pink eyeshadow but quite like this look I made (Ed liked it too, so must make a nice change!).


My Full Face :)
Ma Pwettyyy Eyes XD
 I used the shades: Pout, Pucker on my lid, Bamm! on the brow/through the crease, blended out and Pow under my brow :) I then lined my waterline & tightline with Benefit's BADgal waterproof pencil in Black.

Products Used :)


And just cos' it's pink.....!

Speaking of Pink, anyone think P!nk has done so well to produce so many great songs throughout her career? I love everything from Just like a pill, to "Misery"-with Steven Tyler ;) and now this Just Give Me A Reason, her voice is just incredible :') x

No comments:

Post a Comment