Monday 22 July 2013

52WODN Britain's Next Top Model Logo Inspired!

So today I really, really wanted to try out some proper Nail Art type stuff. Lines! Lines seemed like a great idea at the time! (Oh how wrong could I be!) Lines are soooo difficult to do!
Nonetheless, determined. I struggled on!
To be perfectly honest, though, I am quite pleased by how they turned out :D

The logo for a reminder ;)
I used Barry M's Nail Paint (NP66) as the White Base colour and my Primark Nail Art Pens in the purpley colour and black :) I also used a couple of gems but they have smudged a bit :/ 


My Left Hand :)
My Left Thumb :)
My Right Hand :)

My right thumb is ATROCIOUS! but oh well haha, I feel like every week when I do my nails, they're getting better and better, each week I feel a bit more adventurous than the last :D

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my Look of the day post! (coming every Tues, Thurs & Sat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment