Tuesday 16 July 2013

52 WODN ORANGE FIESTA! & Mermaid inspired makeup! 15.7.13

So after my week in Barcelona (post coming really soon!) I was so inspired by the beach and sunshine to make my nails as Bright as possible! I also wanted to use an Illamasqua polish so ended up using Gamma :), for the glitter/polka dot nails that is Barry M's Sequin Nail Effect in White on top of a layer of Gamma. The effect is quite cool actually :D
My Left Hand :)
My Right Hand :)
Also, as I am headed to Naomi's house to go swimming I decided I wanted my makeup to look a tad bit mermaidey-inspired today! What do you think? :D Sea Green & Pearly Pink were my main colours used :)
My Full Face :)


My Eyes, doesn't the green Zoomlash mascara look amazing??
All Products used :)

Keep an eye out for my Sneak peak photos everyday till my VOGUE fashion copies post is released! On my facebook page, please go and like if you haven't already! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment