Friday 7 June 2013

Kelly's Wedding Reception, Outfit, Experience & What a gorgeous day! :') +52W.O.D.N. Add on! x x x

Well what a Beautiful Day they had to get married! I am so pleased the weather held out for them as the sun was hot and shining all day :') Kelly looked absolutely stunning in her dress and Joe looked very smart and handsome. It was lovely too as the atmosphere was relaxed, chilled out and just enjoy yourself :) This kinda vibe is exactly what you want for a summer wedding, I think ;)

So, anyway, moving onto my outfit!

My Full Outfit & Invitation :')








I ended up wearing my Black shoes with my Glass Heart Necklace and took a black medium clutch that has all this gorgeous stud detailing on it (from New Look). I also wore this ring that I bought a few days before from a market stall (up close photo down below).
My Nails were painted in Sally Hansen's Dorien Grey with an over paint of Sally Hansen's Paparazzi to add a touch of shimmer :') (Shown Directly Below).























(52 WODN) My Left Hand :)


All Makeup Products used
I always wear bareminerals during the day (very lightly, just to even out my complexion) So, when it comes to evening going-out makeup I just whack on Benefit's HFOW Liquid Foundation I am the shade (pure for sure) Ivory. I then decided it would be a good idea to try out my MUA Pro-Base eyeshadow primer. I simply wore the MUA Shade Naked from the Undress me too Palette, then contoured the eye with some of Illamasqua's Feline alone in the crease. I then lined the eye (thickly) with maybelline's Tattoo in Eternal Silver. After this I simply smudged on a bit of the MUA shade Reveal (also from Undress me too Palette) and then lined my upper lash line with Benefit's Magic Ink. Erase Paste (02) was my concealer of choice for the evening, along with my Sleek brow kit (used the wax only) and L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes Mascara. I then lined and smudged some Benefit BadGal Waterproof in Black along my lower lash line and waterline. Finished off with YSL Touche Eclat Pen Concealer & Elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight. *Please note, I always powder some setting/finishing powder over my makeup and this is always Green People's Powder compact* To finish, I swirled a bit of Fashionista's New York Blusher over my cheeks and I was away! (really sorry I didn't get any close ups of my eyes etc, I really didn't have the time!) ooh! And I keep on forgetting (I left it out of the photo too :L) I used Rimmel's Apocolips Lip Lacquer in Celestial :')

A Close up of my Face

I used the Pale Pink Blusher closest in the photo (bottom left)
It's the Fashionista Shade New York

I really love Fashionista's Eyeshadows and Blushers, especially this palette I made of their custom merged (baked?) Blushers, they're so pretty and shimmery :')












I used the very first shade (top left-Naked) and the 3rd shade
in (middle bottom-Reveal)

I am very impressed with this MUA Palette & The Pro Base Primer works well with it.














And, finally, my Ring I bought!
My Gorgeous Ring I bought from a stall in Eastleigh Shopping Centre!
Worth a bargain hunt, sometimes, gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment