Monday 6 May 2013

Quick Review for Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick & my Band's First YouTube Video!

Just a real quick post of my review of Revlon's Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (mine is in the colour Finale) on the Boots website:

Overall Rating: 4 stars
Quality: Good
Value: Good
Application: Excellent
Appearance: Good
Would I recommend? Yes

This lipstick has me split. I don't like the packaging that much (for some reason it clicks as you turn it up??). I think it's a tad on the pricey side (only just) but on first application it's soft, very easy to apply and stays for a couple of hours (it becomes dry and a stain quite quickly) At first I'd compare it to a Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick but after around 20mins all softness is gone :( Staying power for colour is fantastic and that's probably why I've given it a better score :)
Overall, worth it for the pigmentation & lasting power.

I would like to try some other colours though, as I am not sure the pigmentation would be as great for nude/softer colours, as Finale is a bright red...



Also, while I am here, just wanted you guys to see me and my band playing! (though, I couldn't watch it all the way through-I HATE listening to myself again as I am very critical ahaha! :P). This song was written by JB our bassist and is a lot of fun to play/sing :) x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyQyI0TIP7E

If you like it "LIKE IT" haha thanks guys :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment