Monday 6 May 2013

52 Weeks of Delicious Nails 6.5.13 + Toes insert :D

All this gorgeous sunshine is making it so very difficult to revise! haha & after Kelly's Neon Hen Do I wanted something summery :) And after shopping this morning (bought a very pretty skirt from Primark :D),
I came up with Strawberry & Kiwi themed (after seeing it on the side of a juice carton ;) ).

To create this design I used L'Oreal's Color Riche Nail Polish in 208 "So Chic Pink" & 2true's Colour Quick Nail Polish in "shade 4", I then also just used a couple of small diamante's to the two fingers nearest (and including) the thumb.

My Left Hand, in the sunshine


My Left Hand, in the shade
My Right Hand, in the sunshine
My Right Hand, in the shade

 I then decided to paint over my chipped Model's Own Purple Toes (without getting rid of what was already there, though, as I am incredibly lazy) with the L'Oreal Polish, leading too a very deep Strawberry Coloured Nail :P

My Toeses :)
And, on another note, how Beautiful is this funny tree thing we've got on the end of the decking?

Funny Tree Thing on Deck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment